How do I Differentiate Teaching and Learning using Mangahigh?
To differentiate teaching, you can:
- Assign Activities to One or More Students based on their pre-tests or known learning levels
- Assign Challenge to One or More Classes as a pre-requisite task
- Search for Activities based on topics and across multiple year levels
- Turn On/Off the Prodigi Question Timer to add/remove an additional challenge level for students
- Classroom Mode: Limit Students' Access to ensure that students have the opportunity and focus to attempt each activity at least 3+ times
- Edit, Reassign, or Delete Assignments based on data and analytics. As an example, assign a more challenging activity if students have achieved a Gold medal
All Mangahigh activities automatically adapts from Easy > Medium > Hard > Extreme questions to support personalized learning.
Additionally, students should also access Recommended activities, which is automatically listed for students based on their learning levels. Students find these activities under their 'Recommended' tab.