Achievements, Data and Reports
Student success is measured with medal standards
Students earn medals that correspond to their level of understanding for a specific learning objective instead of a letter grade or numerical score. Successful completion of activities on Mangahigh is marked by achieving a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal standard. Read more here...
Teachers view and download reports to track their class' and students' progress
Teachers use the REPORTS menu to track their school, class and students progress. Teachers can view:
- LIVE CLASS ASSIGNMENTS Progress towards the completion of teacher-assigned activities
- ASSIGNMENTS Progress towards the completion of teacher-assigned activities
- GRIDVIEW Progress towards the completion of teacher-assigned activities
- CURRICULUM Progress towards the completion of teacher-set curriculum focus
- ACHIEVEMENT medals (and medal points)
- EFFORT made by students measured in time spent, during and outside of school hours
- INDEPENDENT ACTIVITIES Progress which includes any recommended or student chosen activities
All reports can be downloaded. Read more here...