The Curriculum report tells you the completion rate for each student against the level that you've selected for the class as 'Curriculum Focus'
- Click the school name in the upper left corner of the page to select your class
- Click the Reports menu link
- Click the Curriculum tile
- Click the date range displayed above the report tiles to change it
Data Presented On Screen - Whole Class View
- Completion Rate: The rate of activities passed within the chosen curriculum level
- Completion rate for each student at the chosen curriculum level
- Number of activities passed by each student Vs. number of activities that exist in the curriculum at that level
Data Presented On Screen - Individual Student View
- Click student name to see individual student's data broken down by curriculum strands
- Completion rate, number of attempts, highest medal earned to date
How to choose curriculum focus?
Refer to this article: How to set Curriculum Focus for your class