How do I create class invite link?
Students can join their teachers' class using a CLASS INVITE LINK
Using the CLASS INVITE LINK, students can simply join your class and self-register their details as they login. Teachers will be able to validate their student's details before their name is displayed across the Mangahigh platform.
To create a CLASS INVITE LINK:
- Login to your Mangahigh Teacher Platform
- Select ADMIN
- Under CLASSES, enable STUDENT SELF-REGISTRATION URL
- Enter Class Name, Maths Curriculum Focus and CREATE CLASS
- Copy and share CLASS INVITE LINK with your students
Students join your class using the class invite link
- Enter their name, and click CONTINUE. School ID and Class name are pre-populated. Teachers will need to validate their student's name before it is displayed.
- Make sure they record their LOGIN DETAILS. Teachers can access/edit their students' USER ID and password if they forget.
- Student enters their Year of Birth, and select an Avatar to get started. Student starts using Mangahigh immediately.
Here's a Guide to help your students get started.