Geometry Skills with 'Pyramid Panic'
MATHEMATICS SKILL COVERED
- Calculate length in a straight line
- Measurement in circles - diameter and radius
- Measurement in rectangles and triangles - length and perimeter
- Calculate length in rectilinear shapes
HOW TO PLAY
Use your measurement skills to correctly calculate the length of the red line, in various shapes including rectangles, triangles, circles and rectilinear shapes.
- Calculate the measurement of the red line
- Click anywhere on the screen to reveal the number line to input your answer
- Drag your mouse to the correct answer, then 'click'
- If you correctly calculate the length, then you swing across to safety. Where another measurement puzzle needs to be answered.
You have 3 lives - a life is lost with every incorrect answer.
For each level, beat the target score to earn a medal (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- Target score >>> 160-279 points (B), 280-399 points (S), 400+ points (G)
The score is calculated as follows:
- BASE SCORE - 10 points per correct answer
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL. There are 3 difficulty levels:
- Easy (x1) - 10 points
- Medium (x2) - 20 points
- Hard (x4) - 40 points
- SPEED BONUS - answer the question in under 3 seconds and receive a bonus 3 points
- DIFFICULTY BONUS. At the end of the bonuses are awarded for reaching different difficulties.
- medium difficulty - 50 points
- hard difficulty - 100 points
- LIFE BONUS - for not losing any lives in the level - 50 points
Learn how to assign a game activity here.