Mathematics Mastery with Mangahigh
Mental Mathematics Mastery supports mathematical learning and understanding. Children with a strong grasp of their mental mathematics skills tend to be more self-assured when learning new concepts.
You can use the activities found under Mangahigh's new 'MASTERY' folder to help your students master their mental mathematics.
There are 4 Mathematics Mastery folders:
- Early Numeracy (suitable for students aged 5-8)
- Times Tables (suitable for students aged 8-11)
- Mental Mathematics (suitable for students aged 10-14)
- Algebra Foundations (suitable for students aged 12-15)
Preview a full list of activities here
How does Mangahigh support your school?
Mangahigh provides access to schools, to help students fast-track their learning by completing a list of pre-assigned mathematics mastery activities. Students can track their own progress using their PROGRESS report.
Sign up today and get access straight away.
What activities will your students be working on?
Click to download
How to Succeed on Mangahigh
On Mangahigh, successful completion of a mathematics activity is indicated by achieving a Bronze, Silver or a Gold standard.
Students will need to answer 4+ Hard questions correct to earn a Bronze standard.
- Bronze = 4+ Hard question correct
- Silver = 3+ Hard questions, and remainder in Extreme correct
- Gold = Aim for all 10 Extreme questions correct